Fast growing kitchen remodel company is looking for a Sales Representative.
We are looking for a Salesperson that exhibits professionalism, passion and drive, to achieve sales goals and grow with us. Experience in selling kitchen remodeling is preferred but not required.
7 to 10% of Gross Profit and 12 to 15% from self-generated leads.
The salesperson reports to the owner of Kitchen Tune-Up.
Duties and Relationships
1. Follows up on all leads via phone, e-mail and/or text.
2. Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by existing advertising.
3. Qualifies each prospect’s wants and needs into a plan of actions.
4. Performs job site measuring and gathers the information necessary to create a cabinet layout.
5. Photographs jobs prior to measuring to provide “before” photographs for the album.
6. Gathers information on all job-related products in order to provide a presentation to the customer.
7. Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
8. Revises quotes or drawings as customers’ needs are assessed. Communicates to design services (where applicable) to enable a customer rendering to be completed.
9. Completes and place orders on behalf of the business, initiates any job change orders.
10. Meets the installer at the job prior to installation to inspect and cover all necessary details.
11. Continues customer contact during the job and monitor all related activities.
11. Processes all payments from the customer.
Must be 21 years of age, and able to work in the United States, with a valid driver's license. Must be willing to provide their own transportation to job site(s).
Kitchen Tune-Up of Warsaw Indiana is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.