Generations in the Workforce is a 4 hour interactive training program that identifies the four generations of workers who are side-by-side in the workplace for the first time in history. This program will help you manage and work with Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation Xers and Millennials.
During this presentation you’ll learn how to:
• Identify characteristics of the four generations in the workforce
• Discuss each generation’s unique contributions and areas for growth
• Diagnose workplace issues from a generational perspective
• Identify potential generational conflicts and help prevent them
• Use motivation and retention tips specific to the different generations
The Generations in the Workforce learning event provides you with the training you need to manage and work with members from the various generations.